A concrete company gets a solid foundation
Vitale & Robinson is a concrete and construction supply company in New York state. They have decades of family history, serving much of Central New York for major construction projects.
Like many of our clients, Vitale & Robinson came to us with a website that was dated, not mobile-responsive, and hard to update. They knew it was time to modernize their website and better show off their many services.
Goals of Vitale & Robinson Concrete Company Website Redesign
- Draw attention to key products and services (Concrete, Concrete Pumping, Aggregates, and Roll-Off Containers)
- Appeal to younger Millennial construction managers
- Preserve search engine rankings in multiple cities
- Ensure website is mobile friendly
- Drive phone calls and inquiries, and make sure they go to the proper department
Call to Action to Request a Quote
Vitale & Robinson’s prior website lacked a strong call to action other than large phone numbers on each page.
To drive inquiries after business hours and better appeal to younger customers, we recommended adding an Online Quote form.
The form is mentioned prominently on the home page and linked in every sidebar. Depending on the season, the Quote form now brings in 10-20 inquiries every month.
Add Testimonials to Build Trust
Vitale & Robinson has been in business for decades, working with prominent local construction partners. But you wouldn’t have known it looking at their old website.
We encouraged them to reach out to customers for testimonials. Then we designed a section of the home page to display them prominently.
They received several excellent testimonials (some as long as a full letter!), which were great additions to the website.
Key Features of this Concrete Company Website Redesign
- Simplified menu structure for easier navigation
- Custom icon design for key services on home page
- Large images throughout the site show the range of V-R’s equipment and services
- Online Calculators calculate how much material is needed, and drive customer quotes
- Strong call to action to Request a Quote
- Projects section shows off key projects and how the company participated
Launched July 2017