Rose Jewelers is a rapidly growing jeweler in Kalamazoo, MI. Started over 30 years ago, the second generation of ownership has joined in and is making some big changes in the business.
This includes a new website. Jim came to us with a one-page website, built by a company that used to print phone numbers in big yellow books (can you imagine?! 🙂 ).
He wanted to share more information than just one page, since Rose Jewelers now has so much to offer, from custom jewelry to repair to gold buying.
We suggested a simple customization of one of our own WordPress themes. Using this approach, we created a beautiful, informative website within the client’s budget.
Key Website Features:
- Sophisticated burgundy and red color scheme selected by our designer Kristin
- Integration of custom photography by Adrienne Dennis Photography
- “Request a Quote” section with instructions for customers to build and request a quote on a custom jewelry piece
- Consultation on SEO and SEO content editing
- Prominent phone number with click-to-call
Launched January 2016