A modern, integrated website that brings great information together
Kreis Enderle Hudgins & Borsos, P.C. is a Michigan law firm with an extensive list of practice areas, attorneys, and locations.
They came to us looking for a fresh, new design and a migration to WordPress. We developed a custom design for them that reflects their expertise and helpful approach.
Together, we defined some key project goals for their website redesign.
Key Project Goals:
- Ensure firm has full access and control over website by building on WordPress, our preferred open-source content management system
- Set a foundation for a website that will rank better in search engines
- Claim and clean up unclaimed online listings for the firm
- Increase website traffic and online inquiries
Fully Custom Design
11Web designer Kristin started with a blank slate to craft Kreis Enderle’s updated website design.
Kristin chose to focus on the brand’s blue tones and bring in a deeper, sophisticated navy blue for accents. Her recommendation was to drop the gold and maroon used on the previous website to stay more on-brand and keep the design from being too overwhelming.
Attorney Profile Design
On the new website, each attorney has a well-designed profile that includes their Contact information, Education, Community Involvement, Practice Areas, Bar Admissions, and Bio.
Complex Content Integrations
We aimed to make the website as easy to update as possible. We also wanted related information on related pages, and we wanted any changes to be reflected automatically.
That means we built a few areas of the website where content appears magically with just the check of a checkbox.
- Attorneys appear automatically on the Practice Areas pages (for example: all attorneys tagged “Family Law” appear on the Family Law page)
- Articles appear automatically on the Practice Areas pages (for example, articles tagged “Elder Law” appear on the Elder Law page)
- Articles authored by an attorney appear automatically on their profile page
This forward-thinking work will make sure the content is updated throughout the website every time there is a change, without a lot of effort or needing to edit multiple pages.
Key Features of this Law Firm Website Design
- Easy-to-update home page, managed using simple fields in the editor
- Custom template design for Attorneys pages
- Contact form placed on every page to drive inquiries
- Home page “Professional Team” section shows different attorneys each time the page is loaded to showcase each member of the team
- Law Offices pages detail each location and include articles related to the local community
- Practice Areas include custom icons and brief descriptions to help the visitor find the right information
“11Web was very easy to work with. Our experience working with them was very fluid, and we were very pleased. They offered good communication and service and kept us involved in the process.
Sara, Nancy, and their team did an outstanding job, and the end product has been outstanding as well. I would recommend 11Web without hesitation.”
– Jim Lance, Attorney and Shareholder at Kreis Enderle
Launched February 2018