South Haven’s resort community has a beautiful new online experience
Harbor Club South Haven is a bustling resort community in South Haven, MI. They offer vacation rentals, homes for sale, boats for rent, a marina, and more.
When we met the Harbor Club team, their website was extensive, but dated. Their logo and many aspects of their business had changed, but their website hadn’t been updated in years. It was time to blow it up and start over from scratch.
We quickly identified a need to make the site more visual to show off the Harbor Club experience. The final website design makes good use of their photography to help the site visitor imagine themselves in Harbor Club and the city of South Haven.
One of our main goals was to logically organize all of the site’s content. With so many different activities and ways to experience Harbor Club, we made sure that pages fit into easy-to-use categories. Each category is denoted by an icon from the brand logo.
The other main concern is that many of Harbor Club’s services are managed by partners. At the bottom of each service page (like Vacation Rentals), we included a link box with a consistent design to link out to the partner site.
Key Features of this Resort Community Website Design:
- Extensive home page welcomes the visitor to Harbor Club, shows the breadth of services offered, and leads to further browsing of the website
- Home page photograph of South Haven sourced from local artist Joshua Nowicki
- Contact form on every page encourages interaction and inquiries
- Created a quick Digital Brochure to help build the client’s email list for future marketing opportunities
- Extensive footer with page links guides visitor to further information and increases time on site
- A fun weather widget in the footer gives an immediate peek into current conditions
Launched May 2017