Looking for a web designer? In your search, you’ll find that there are generally two ways that web design companies handle website pricing: 1. Custom quotes for every project. 2. Flat rate package pricing.
At 11Web, we’ve tried both. When we first started out, I created a few simple website packages. They provided a nice starting point and helped clients to quickly see what we had to offer.
But, after growing and becoming much more skilled, I second-guessed myself. I got concerned that potential clients wanted to see a specific proposal just for them. We offer great web design—what if our package pricing sheet didn’t feel “premium” enough?
So, for the past several months, I’ve been creating a custom quote for every project. After a complex discovery call, I’ll write out all the requirements and a big, intimidating project proposal. It’s a very slow process, and it produces an overwhelming, unfriendly proposal document. It’s really not fun for anybody, and I’m convinced that this whole process really should be fun.
I knew there had to be a better way, and the good news is that we’ve developed one.
After doing so many proposals, I’ve found that most small businesses really do require similar features in their websites: a captivating home page, a few sub-pages, social media links, and a contact form, to name a few. These projects generally take us approximately the same amount of time to complete, so charging the same rate every time makes a lot of sense.
So today, we’re announcing the return of simple, super transparent web design package pricing. It’s awesome for a few reasons:
- You know what we charge, and we charge the same price for everyone.
- You know immediately what a sparkly 11Web website will cost you, without waiting days for your proposal.
- You know exactly what is included. No surprise charges later.
- If you need a custom feature not included in a package, we just scope out the time and value involved in that feature and quickly provide a custom add-on price for it.
- This simple system means we cut down on total project time, which means we can keep our websites super affordable (whoot!).
- Your website project becomes faster and more clear.
- You know the next guy never gets a better price than you for the same work.
So nope, your company’s name won’t be at the top of a long, impressive document. But we really think simple solutions can be pretty impressive too.
Ready to explore working with 11Web for web design? Shoot us an email, and I’ll send you our package pricing sheet. Then, we’ll schedule a free consultation where I can help you identify which package will be your perfect fit. You’ll have a final quote in hours, not days. Impressive, right?