Who We Are: Remote, passionate, flexible, and fun. A virtual team of big achievers and creative thinkers who come together to help clients reach their dreams. On a mission to be the world’s best-value marketing agency.
Who You Are: A bubbly, creative, energetic person. You live and breathe design, always pouring through design magazines and saving examples of great design for inspiration. You have a true desire to make the world a more beautiful place and have experience working with clients to make their businesses look more professional. You are energized by a design challenge and can tackle a project with vague instructions.
The Opportunity: We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team and help our clients bring their brands and websites to life. This is a no-two-days-the-same environment where you set your own hours and choose your own office space. The only thing cooler than the flexibility is our range of unique clients.
The Tasks: You can expect to do range of work, including:
- Custom web design projects
- Simple web design projects integrating brand elements into existing designs
- Branding projects
- Discovery calls or meetings with clients
- Design logos and brand elements, including brand marks, textures, colors, and patterns
- Deliver full brand identity guides showing all elements
- Print design projects
- May include brochures, flyers, business cards, stationery, cards, signs, banners, billboards, and more
- Editing photos
- color, transparency, size, filters
- Design or size social media profile photos & cover photos
- Design social media ad graphics
- Design compelling graphics for 11Web’s own marketing
- Optimize and upload photos to websites
- Optimize image names for SEO
- Edit logos to grayscale and size consistently
- Create blog featured images
- Carefully follow brand standards
- Email marketing
- Set up accounts
- Design the emails in Photoshop
- Design custom email header
- Implement into Mailchimp or other email system
- Edit contact lists for formatting
- Upload contact lists
- Send test emails
- Custom illustrations (hand drawn touches for websites)
- Design of downloadables
- Case studies
- Design favicons
- Source stock photos
- Website testing
- Record client tutorial screencasts
- Edit videos (simple, using iMovie)
Position will start on a per-project contract basis and grow from there.
Want in on the fun?
Just fill out our unique (but not scary) online application below!